Sunday 22 July 2012

My Weird Weekend...

On Saturday, Bree, Olivia and I went to Amy's for a sleepover. After we choose our beds, we went down to the Baisley Rd Dairy for food. We then bought some hot chips from the chippy. When we got back to Amy's, we ate some lollies and listened to Bree's ipod. It was pretty fun. After that, Amy's Dad come home and we went to get a movie from Video Ezy. We got Bring It On and another one ( we only watched one movie, so sorry Amy's Dad!! ) I also saw Caynna in Video Ezy too!! When we got back we watched the movie, went on facebook and ate burgers for dinner. We stayed up all night, apart from my who went to bed at 11ish!! I woke up to Amy screaming cause a coakroach was on Olivia's leg!! Gross!!

2 comments:

  1. That wasn't funny it was digussting!!!!!
    But the lollies were nice!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it was fun at the playground!! :)

    ReplyDelete