Sunday 6 May 2012

My Random, Boring Weekend!!

On Saturday, my family and I went into town to look at BORING kitchens. We went out to Couplands Bakery first and bought six delicous, iced doughnuts to munch. Olivia had a Hokey-Pokey Goldrush. Danny had a Smiley Faced one. And I had a chocolate creme' centered one. They were DELICOUS and SCUMMY!! After that, my Mum and Dad drove us around shop after shop, looking at kitchens and wallpaper for their bedroom.
On Sunday, we went apple picking at the Rose Garden, out were Olivia's best friend, Treea lives on a farm. After we went apple picking, we went of to Treea's and stayed for the afternoon there. Olivia and Treea showed me around the farm. We saw cows, chickens and baby calves. We also played in the barn on the hay. 
And that's the end, Tah Dah!!

7 comments:

  1. Your macking me hungry. Do you have a pineapple?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I hate... ummmmmmmmmmm... what it's called.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So... what are you guys doing?! ):<
    P.S - Pineapples are YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told you amy. Pineapples are very very nice.

      Delete